Re: Comments on SVG Compositing

Hi Alex,

I read in today's CSS WG meeting notes that everyone is OK with the spec
as-is. In a way it's too bad that it will be ratified in its current state
since it is not specific enough.
If it is adopted, can we get started on the next version on short notice?

As stated before, the following things need to happen:
- add additional comments for knockout. The current section is very vague.
- split up the spec into PorterDuff and regular blending. Describe exactly
how the blending is supposed to happen in each scenario.
- add a section on grouping and how it affects blending. I'm unsure if
grouping can work with PD so it might become part of the regular blending.
- work on adding additional blend modes.

Rik