Agenda Request for Today's Telecon

From: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:15:51 +0000
To: W3C FX Taskforce Public List <public-fx@w3.org>
I haven't seen an agenda request yet for today's (?) teleconference.  I would like to suggest:

Reviewing the general specification areas that this Task Force is responsible for (we can revisit the talk from SVG WG to confirm)
	Including owners and delivery dates
Cleaning up issues database (if necessary)
Establish a regular cadence with our meetings.  Perhaps this could be:
	Quick status update from each specification owner including
	Check issues status from each owner
	Assign tasks for any open issues in specifications
	Publish Resolutions, spec states to mailing list for FX and CSS