Re: 2D Transforms Update

fantasai:
> > You need to be looking at the current working draft, located at
> > http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values.  I apologize for the fact that
> > WDs are hard to find.>_<
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work

Seems to be the samt text or the same source I quoted from ;o)
From http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work
I come to http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-values/
this is currently from 2006-09-19 with the text I already quoted
and what is referenced in the draft text (in the references there
is a link to CSS2.1).

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values is from 2010-08-27
currently, but seems to contain the same text about <angle> -
'used with aural cascading style sheets' and
'normalized to the range 0-360deg'

If someone really starts to implement transformations without
further questions to the CSS-WG, this will cause a funny
implementation (what is not a big problem theoretically,
because all these are only drafts - on the other hand try to
discuss changes of draft issues, that are already widely implemented
and you get a lot of surprising answers about the motivation to change
the programs again - and if implementors implement something different
than mentioned in the draft/recommendation, well there is even more
trouble around as we can see with HTML4/5 and a few CSS2.0/2.1 features).

Olaf