Re: Coordinate spaces in SVG and CSS

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:49:52 -0700
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>, public-fx@w3.org
I've committed a first draft of the View Boxes section to the dev copy
of CSS3 Images.  This needs some revision, and I think it may be a
good idea to expand this into a more complete description of how
background images are handled in CSS.

Any feedback is appreciated, particularly if what I have specified is
somehow inaccurate.  I'd also like to know just what CSS's behavior is
for an image with an intrinsic width but not an intrinsic height (or
vice versa).