Re: Agenda for public-fx telcon, April 25, 2010

From: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:25:38 -0700
Cc: public-fx@w3.org
To: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
On Apr 23, 2010, at 1:19 am, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:

> Fine, let's try to find a better timeslot. Since it's short notice that implies that we move the telcon to the following week (Monday, May 3).
>
> Can everyone please indicate their preferences for the telcon time please? Note that we have people from westcoast US and eastcoast australia to cover. Not everyone can have a perfect timeslot.

I know that Dean is usually available for meetings from 4am his time (11am Pacific). That's 2pm Eastern, and 7pm in London. Personally, any time between 8am-6pm or 8pm-10pm Pacific time is fine.
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=5&day=3&year=2010&p1=224&p2=240&p3=-1&p4=-1>

What other time zones do we have?

Simon