W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > January 2015

Minutes 2015-01-21

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:07:06 +0100
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.xstohkxmsmjzpq@steven-aspire-s7>
http://www.w3.org/2015/01/21-forms-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: Erik to analyse which events should also go to dialog  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/21-forms-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Erik to make all exceptions into errors [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/01/21-forms-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to delete Navigation example section [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/01/21-forms-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to investigate navindex and accesskey in   
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0#Common_attribute_and_content_sets  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/21-forms-minutes.html#action08]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to remove steps 2 and 3 from   
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_xforms-refresh_Event,  
and put them elsewhere [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/01/21-forms-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to research whether DOMActivate should have a default  
action... [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2015/01/21-forms-minutes.html#action09]

Next week: Section 11

Steven
 
Received on Wednesday, 21 January 2015 17:08:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 21 January 2015 17:08:38 UTC