Review section 10

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:14:54 -0800
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
All,

1. Events dispatched to the `group` or `switch` element should
probably also be dispatched to `dialog element. Search for
"group|switch", "<group>, <repeat>", and "group or switch".

2. We dispatch xforms-link-exception if schemas cannot be loaded. I
would like to make sure we are ok with dispatching a fatal event.

3. An "XForms Full processor" still optionally supports the group,
switch and repeat modules. Is this still current? Also, the dialog
module is not mentioned under "12.4.2 XForms Full", and there is a
reference to XForms Full under "10.5.6 The xforms-binding-exception
Event".