Re: ACTION-1990: Write text for new instance namespaces processing

In this case, the form author simply has to put the namespace
declaration on the root element of the instance.

The idea behind the new namespace handling to initialize inline
instances is to make the most common cases cleaner, avoiding the
annoying scenario whereby your instances are polluted by all sorts of
namespaces you didn't intend to include, like the XForms, XML Schema,
and XHTML namespaces.

This seems to make sense when we discussed it, since in general data
captured by the form doesn't have elements or attributes or values in
those namespaces.

Either way, if you do have values that contain prefixed names, you
need to have a namespace declaration somewhere. The only thing we are
saying here is that such declarations are not imported from around the
inline instance element: you have to be specific and put them within
your inline instance instead, typically on what will be the root
element of the instance.

-Erik