Review of section 7

From: <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:56:14 +0200 (CEST)
To: Public Forms <public-forms@w3.org>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
All,

I would like to know if definition of includenamespaceprefixes attribute (7.1
The submission Element) is still relevant for others.

XSLTForms is currently acting as if this attribute is, by default, present but
empty: only "used" namespaces are declared.

>From my point of view, it is more author friendly not having to always add
includenamespaceprefixes="" because XForms namespace declaration sounds useless
in submissions. In XSLT, the stylesheet namespace is not present by default in
the resulting serialization.

I have not seen includenamespaceprefixes used everywhere in the Test Suite, am I
wrong?

Thanks!

--Alain