Re: [Xsltforms-support] Is XForms a failure to learn from?

So that begs the question.... why reinvent the wheel and when I ask that
why I mean why totally throw out everything (like they did with XML) and
start from scratch.

It seems to be a very arrogant way of doing things . to say there was
nothing good in what the other bloke did.....especially when it is the case
that when you listen and scrutinize what they say carefully (I mean the
JSON crowd) it doesn't hold water.