Re: [Xsltforms-support] Is XForms a failure to learn from?

Having twice tried to promote XForms in my workplace and not succeeded, for
me XSLTForms has failed in the 'marketplace of ideas'. But the IT road-side
is littered with such worthwhile efforts that lie discarded. Unless there
is a job or dollars in it most people are not interested. Have look at job
adds looking for AngularJS vs XForms experience.

XForms support in browsers is the subject of discussion though I think. If
Alain had not developed XSLTForms, XForms as it was envisaged, client-side
(RESTful), would be quite dead.

But things do sometimes 'rise from the dead' :)