Review of XForms 2.0 sections 4-6

From: <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 16:51:40 +0200 (CEST)
To: Public Forms <public-forms@w3.org>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
All,

First, I am wondering in which section XForms-specific XPath functions, such as
instance(), is-card-number(),..., are now listed and described?

At "6.1 Model Item Property Definitions", I am not convinced that allowing
multiple type properties is effectively a good idea. For implementors, this
means multiple types per node. For authors, it might be better to explicitly
define extra types. Anyone with a use case??

Thanks!

-Alain