Re: Access to arguments

URL arguments should not be considered as an instance: no model?
read-only?...

A function such as "argument('name')" is effectively easy to implement
with Javascript in XSLTForms.

It requires authors to know argument names in advance and doesn't allow
them to get the list of names of effectively present arguments. Maybe
"arguments()/name" or "location()/arguments/name" could also be considered.

Actually, any browser property accessible in "navigator" or "window"
objects can be useful...

What do you think?

Alain Couthures