ACTION-1945 - Function should only allow one result element

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:23:45 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
All,

This is in response to the action item in the title.

I have modified the text to reflect the decision. Here is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/index.php?title=XForms_2.0&diff=3798&oldid=3796

I removed references to the term "constructor" or "construct", since
we are not dealing with a "sequence constructor" in XSLT 2/3 terms
anymore.

A couple of I noted, which are open questions:

- `@type` attribute: there is no MIME type for XPath I believe. We
don't need to specify the type for XPath, but we can't be explicit
either.
- `var`/`result` child elements: when the expression language is not
XPath, they probably don't make sense. Should we say something about
this?

Feedback welcome.