Erik to review Nick's xf:function changes

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 15:35:19 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
All,

I had the task (no action item number I think) of reviewing this diff:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/index.php?title=XForms_2.0&diff=3795&oldid=3791

1. First, I applied a few minor updates:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/index.php?title=XForms_2.0&diff=3796&oldid=3795

Please review.

2. Second, I have a comment on the use of the `result` element. The
spec now says "The constructor is a sequence of result elements."

I had in mind that there could be only one `result` element in the
end, specifying *the* result of the function. I haven't made this
change yet. We can discuss in the next call.

-Erik