Re: The XForms Dialog Module

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:08:18 +0000
To: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
CC: "<public-forms@w3.org>" <public-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

Off the top of my head I remember 2 concerns/problems that still aren't addressed:

* The actions are called hide/show and the events are called close/open (and consequently the wording wasn't consistent)
* We don't specify behaviour in relation to relevance (is the close event dispatched when the dialog or an ancestor becomes non relevant. Does that dialog becomes visible again when it becomes relevant again (if it was visible before it became non-relavant)?)

Kind regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 425 41 02