W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > January 2013

Minutes 2013-01-23

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:48:58 +0100
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.wrdibwvrsmjzpq@steven-ux21a>
In the absence of Nick, we postponed the discussion of the spec until next  
week.

http://www.w3.org/2013/01/23-forms-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: Steven to announce the return of the call to 16UTC [recorded  
in http://www.w3.org/2013/01/23-forms-minutes.html#action01]

And also not minuted as an action: Steven and Nick to investigate  
including the Dialog Module in the spec.

Steven
Received on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 16:49:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:58 UTC