Re: XForms 2.0 Draft review: The xforms-script-language-not-supported-exception Event / The xforms-script-exception Event

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:29:57 +0000
To: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
CC: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <unlisse@gmail.com>, Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
couldn't come up with a good name at the time, so went for a real bad one, to ensure people will come up with a better name and here we go ;)

Kind regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 425 41 02
Office fax: +32 3 821 01 71

On 30 Jan 2013, at 19:53, Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org<mailto:erik@bruchez.org>> wrote:

+1, the event name is ugly enough to be a bad idea!

Agreed with the need for harmonization.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:48 AM, Ulrich Nicolas Lissť