News item(s)

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:59:48 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
Hi all,

No news items on front page in quite a while, even though progress has
been made.
Would it be possible to get news entries for things like XForms 2.0 FPWD?
Orbeon 4.0?
Others...

While at it, I'd ask you to consider an item about my new Websphere
Developer Technical Journal article on using tried-and-true Java Server
Pages (JSP) technology with XForms-based IBM Forms.  Although some of the
content shows advanced techniques of JSP that are specific to making JSPs
work automatically with IBM Forms' specific XML vocabulary called XFDL,
but
1) much of the JSP scriptlet/expression work is about working with an
XForms instance
2) article content includes XSLT techniques for enabling JSP markup with
XML-based form design environments
3) article content about language architecture challenges with the XML
vocabulary for JSP

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer & IBM Master Inventor
@johnboyerphd | boyerj@ca.ibm.com