Regrets for telecon

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 23:18:14 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
By way of reminder from email of last week, I have a conflicting meeting
with this week's telecon time.
However, hopefully we can get that email resolved, in which Nick raised
the interesting point about needing @model to move to Common attributes.
Once that happens, the language in elements like header and bind will
still have to change to indicate a binding exception if a model other than
the containing one is indicated, and the language in actions that bear
@model as a special attribute will have to change (like rebuild,
recalculate, etc.).

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Distinguished Engineer, IBM Forms and Smarter Web Applications
IBM Canada Software Lab, Victoria
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/johnboyerphd
Blog RSS feed: