XForms 1.0 Basic

From: Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. <Leigh.Klotz@Xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:21:35 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
XForms 1.0 Basic needs to be converted into a Note.
I had this action and have passed it on to Steven Pemberton.
https://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/actions/1108

The W3C process asks that we publish this document as a note.

Attached is the ZIP file containing XForms 1.0 Basic.  I updated it to
the pubrules in force at the time.
Doubtless there are new ones.

I don't know if we have to update the patent policy link when publishing
a note of if we can just leave it as the old one.

In practice XForms 1.0 Basic is subsumed into XForms 1.1 as a
conformance level, so it is of no practical importance.

My personal recommendation would be to do nothing.

Leigh.