RE: Spec review, part 1

I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: ebruchez@gmail.com [mailto:ebruchez@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Erik Bruchez
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:23 AM
To: Klotz, Leigh
Cc: Nick Van den Bleeken; public-forms@w3.org; public-xformsusers@w3.org
Subject: Re: Spec review, part 1

Looking at this again, I think what I felt was missing could be
covered with wording along the lines of:

  "things after embedding the form are as if the included models and
groups had been in the page in the first place"

This would make it clear what happens with events, id resolution, and
visibility of the embedded form on the embedding form, in particular.

-Erik