Please review change related to repeating over atomic values

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:35:39 +0000
To: Public Forms <public-forms@w3.org>

I've added an example about repeating over atomic values. I also added wording to explicitly say that we support repeating over an arbitrary sequence of items. The items in the repeat collection can be either nodes, atomic values or a mix of them. The nodes in the repeat collection don't have to be in document order, and the same node can occur multiple times in the repeat collection. (this is a consequence of XPath 2.0 sequences, but I thought that it was a good idea to make it explicit)

I also added wording to the evaluation context to say what happens when your context item is not a node I added variants of 'If the context item is a node, it will also be the context node. If it is not a node, there will be no context node: that is, any attempt to reference the context node will result in a fatal exception ([[#evt-bindingException|xforms-bind-exception]] or [[#evt-computeException|xforms-compute-exception]]).' to the relevant bullets.

You can review the change at:

Kind regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager