Re: Minutes 2012-04-25

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:35:26 +0000
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
CC: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

Generating the spec HTML isn't a problem, this I can do in minutes. But generating a diff version is something that needs work. It turns out that the tool doesn't supports generating diff version to a different document (of XForms20_base document), so I need to create a separate spec for generating the base version and then use the htmldif tool manually to generate the diff version. But this week is completely full, have to make a deadline, so I will try to do that next week (we have two days off due to a public holiday, so will be challenging to get it done next week too).

Kind regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 425 41 02