W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > April 2012

Minutes 2012-04-18

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:52:11 +0200
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.wcz5g4y8smjzpq@steven-portege-z835>
http://www.w3.org/2012/04/18-forms-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: Erik to send a e-mail to Michael Kay about providing type  
information to the nodes in instances [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2012/04/18-forms-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: John to update computation dependencies 'f a computed  
expression references an instance node and uses its character content  
(rather than just referencing for navigation), then the computed  
expression is dependent on that instance node.' [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2012/04/18-forms-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: John to update text of serialize() and parse() that format  
is a space separated list of qnames [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2012/04/18-forms-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: nick AVTs in bind and model attributes should not support  
AVTs [recorded in   
http://www.w3.org/2012/04/18-forms-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: nick to move text about backwards compatibility of functions  
out of note, make it may and deprecated [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2012/04/18-forms-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: nick we will update the Acknowledgments list in both specs  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/04/18-forms-minutes.html#action02]

Steven
Received on Thursday, 19 April 2012 07:52:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:57 UTC