Re: XForms FtF meeting around XML Prague?

Hello,

I will be going to XML Prague 2012 (my intent is to propose a paper
about HTML5 Forms vs. XForms 2.0 and, possibly, another one about
converting XQuery into Javascript instructions (for XForms 3.0)).

Like in 2011, betterFORM team should be there too (they posted tweets
about registration being done).

I don't know about EMC but, in 2010, the guy implementing XProc was
there and I discussed with him about their own XForms implementation.

I can possibly participate to an XForms FtF, on Friday or Monday.

About Friday, I wonder if some pre-conference stuff (demos? workshop?)
about XForms could be a good idea.

Thanks!

-Alain