Re: [expath] Re: Cryptographic algorithm module: md5, hmac-sha1, etc.

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 23:41:28 +0200
To: Alain Couthures <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Cc: expath@googlegroups.com, Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
On 4 May 2011 15:04, Alain Couthures wrote:

  Hi Alain,

> XForms 1.1 Specifications already define such functions:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#fn-digest and
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#fn-hmac

> Coordination about such functions is to be considered, don't
> you think?

  Thanks for the links!  Yes, I think it's a good idea.  But
also, I think it is not a goal in itself.  If it is possible to
be achieved, that's good to keep it in mind, but I don't think it
is worth sacrificing features only to be compatible with XForms's
own functions (for instance).

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges