Re: Orbeon submission retries

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:47:32 -0700
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
Leigh,

A precision: this doesn't apply to XForms submissions, but to Ajax requests
between the client and server components of our implementation.

Now it could apply to submissions too, but it's harder because you may not
have control over the service you are controlling. So you could only apply
this to HTTP methods that are idempotent, namely GET, HEAD, PUT and DELETE
as per [1].

-Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec9.html