XForms WG Virtual meeting for Thursday March 10

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 07:17:31 +0000
To: "public-forms@w3.org" <public-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

We planned an XForms WG virtual meeting for Thursday March 10 a couple months ago on our weekly call. Is this virtual meeting still going to happen this Thursday?

Kind regards,
Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager
Phone: +32 3 821 01 70
Office fax: +32 3 821 01 71
nick.van.den.bleeken@inventivegroup.com<mailto:nick.van.den.bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
www.inventivedesigners.com<http://www.inventivedesigners.com/>
[Description: Linked-In]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/inventive-designers>[Description: twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/inventivedes>[Description: newsletter]<http://www.inventivedesigners.com/newsletter>

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer:

believed to be clean.
--

image001.png