Regrets for Wednesday call

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:05:38 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
I agreed to co-present at a internal IBM technical summit on the JSON to
XML conversion topic, and specifically a mapper that has the
characteristics we need for the forms use case.
Unfortunately, the timezone was communicated to us as Eastern, which meant
the presentation was before our call, and it has just come to light that
the timezone is actually Central, so my presentation time overlaps our
call.

Also, it's about the time of year now to get the annual summer vacation
query up and running.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Distinguished Engineer, IBM Forms and Smarter Web Applications
IBM Canada Software Lab, Victoria

Blog RSS feed: