Re: XForms 2.0 and XPath

Hi Leigh,

I am curious as to what other topics it is hampering the discussion of?

Surely it's not the context issue for delete, which is only exacerbated by
this new feature called iterate but is already a problem in XForms 1.1.

I feel I've been very clear about the fact that this issue exists
independently of the version of XPath.  The version of XPath makes a minor
order difference on exactly what happens when a context node is deleted,
and I think it is perfectly reasonable to have that difference, but
otherwise the major order issue is deciding whether a deleted node can
provide context after its deletion.

Since that topic is unrelated to the version of XPath, maybe we could get
a list of what other issues are significantly blocked by the version of
XPath.

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Distinguished Engineer, IBM Forms and Smarter Web Applications
IBM Canada Software Lab, Victoria
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: