Re: No meeting August 3; what about August 10th?

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 06:51:06 +0000
To: "Leigh L. Klotz, Jr." <Leigh.Klotz@Xerox.com>
CC: "<public-forms@w3.org>" <public-forms@w3.org>
>From next week on I will be back, so I could make the meeting of the 10th too.

Kind regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70
Office fax: +32 3 821 01 71
nick.van.den.bleeken@inventivegroup.com<mailto:nick.van.den.bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
www.inventivedesigners.com

[cid:image001.png@01CBF2F8.1DA19110][cid:image002.png@01CBF2F8.1DA19110][cid:image003.png@01CBF2F8.1DA19110]

On 03 Aug 2011, at 07:51, Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. wrote:

We have no meeting August 3.
Also we have said none on August 10th because neither Steven nor I nor some others could make it.
However, I can now make August 10th, so should we re-instate it?
I count from the questionnaire 6 who say they can make August 10th.

believed to be clean.

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer:

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)