Re: Is there a limit on the size of attachments on W3C mailing lists?

There is a limit. If it exceeds a certain size it gets sent to the
moderator (me) along with other crud (a couple of thousand messages per
month) that gets sent to the list that you don't see. I then filter the
crud out, and forward your message, which I have now done.

So if a message doesn't turn up, ping me to see if I missed it amongst the
crud.

(By the way, you sent it to www-forms, not public-forms).

Best wishes,

Steven