Regrets for today's telecon

From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:50:52 +0200
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
  Hello,

I'm sorry for not being able to participate to today's telecon
(conflicting meeting).

About XPath evaluation and dependencies, XSLTForms associates depending
nodes for each XPath binding (predicates are not limiting those lists).
For refresh, bindings are evaluated in declaration order but each time a
conflict is detected about a node value being modified while its value
has already been used for refreshing a previous one, bindings are
reevaluated again. This is not fully optimized indeed but it's simple
enough for standard situations and performance is not much affected.

I will be happy to have a complex test case.

Thanks!

-Alain