Action item list update

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:12:58 -0700
To: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Hi Nick (and all),

The last update was Sept. 2, whereas I know we've had new actions showing
up in the last two months.

I've also done some action items, and others I'd say are now defunct:

Done: Action 2009-10-28.2

Done: Action 2010-01-13.3

Done (by Nick, I believe): Action 2008-09-24.4

No longer relevant:
Action 2009-02-18.4
Action 2008-12-10.4
http://www.w3.org/2008/11/26-forms-minutes.html#action04

Could you update the action item list to reflect these?

Also, it would be good to go over it with a chair in the room to get rid
of other cruft and to reassign or delete items assigned to people no
longer in the group.

Thanks,
John