Status Forms WG

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:25:25 +0200
To: w3c-html-cg@w3.org
Cc: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
The Forms WG was rechartered this week
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2010AprJun/0040

As you can see from the new charter
	http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2009/charter2010
our main deliverables are

	* XForms 1.2
	* XForms 2.0
	* XForms for HTML

The latter mainly documents how XForms is currently used with (X)HTML as
host language.

We will also be working on a new version of XML Events, which we have
inherited from the XHTML2 WG.

The group will continue to meet Wednesdays at 15:00 UTC.
The first planned FtF is a 4-day (!) meeting at TPAC in November, though
this may change as new members join the group.

The co-chairs are Leigh Klotz of Xerox, and myself.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton