New version of the XForms for HTML Authors Tutorial

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:05:13 +0200
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
Long ago I got the action item to update the XForms Quick Reference and
Tutorial to XForms 1.1.

I have now, more or less, completed that action.

As you know the Quick Ref is at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2010/xforms11-qr.html

Now the tutorial is at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2010/xforms11-for-html-authors/ in two
parts as before.

The big difference with the previous version is that thanks to Alain's
implementation the examples are live, you can see them in action in the
tutorial itself.

I still have one example to finish in Part 2, but otherwise I am happy to
have any suggestions or comments to improve it before releasing it on the
wider world (I am particularly satisfied with the last example in Part 2.)

Best wishes,

Steven