From: public-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:public-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Steven Pemberton
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:32 AM
To: John Boyer; Steven Pemberton
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: First face to face: Re: Proposed Charter for the Forms Working Group (Call for Review) sent

Hi John,

I'm beginning to get cold chills over the closeness of the chartering and the FtF, and I would be much happier if we could put the FtF off, especially now that Uli can't come.

Let's talk about this this afternoon.

I asked PLH if there are any issues about working 'between charters' and he says that the old charter applies until the new one kicks in.

Steven