Re: Test 10.8.f needs work

Attached is revised 10.8.f.  Note that it is correct that the original test
was using ev:defaultAction="cancel" rather than ev:propagate="stop" since
it's the default action of resetting the model that is to be canceled vs.
simple propagation of the event.  I've replace the xf:reset with
xf:dispatch and moved the handlers and attributes around...

There's a bug related to some of these XML events in Ubiquity so I can't
test this there (and unfortunately, the FF extension for 3.5 seems to have
broken the xf:dispatch element so that's a no-go too...) but if anybody
cares to try this elsewhere or sees problems let me know.

Thanks, Charlie

(See attached file: W3C-10.8.f.xhtml)

Charles Wiecha
Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 282-3483
wiecha@us.ibm.com