Action item list

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:24:52 +0100
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
All,

Starting from today the action item list is no longer managed by me, but by our friend Tracker. A live overview of the action items can be found at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/ . All WG members are able to update the action items themselves online.

New actions are created automatically by the Tracker bot in irc when you type 'ACTION:' in the irc channel (http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc). You can also create action items manually using http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/issues/new . But I would propose to create the action items during the meeting using the irc channel for now (we will see how this works when Leigh takes minutes offline, we could always write a script to create the actions in tracker if required).

Happy action updating,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70