Re: Draft minutes for 2010-12-01

From: Kurt Cagle <kurt.cagle@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:53:45 -0500
To: "Leigh L. Klotz, Jr." <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
While I'm not likely to respond to all Action items with such alacrity,
today was quiet, so I thought I'd post my thoughts:

I'll continue laying out a fuller normative section, but I'd be interested
in thoughts that others might have on this.

Kurt Cagle
XML Architect
*Lockheed / US National Archives ERA Project*

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Leigh L. Klotz, Jr.