3 actions done; action item list update

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:46:57 -0700
To: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Hi Nick,

It's been a little while since we had an action item list update, and I'm
wondering if you would be able to make an update for us?

In addition to adding the new actions that have been created since June
8th, please mark the following as completed:

Create erratum document on wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-forms-minutes.html#action03

Erratum supporting xsd:duration and xforms:duration:
http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-forms-minutes.html#action02

Let select and select1 support UI Common before, as well as after, List UI
Common
Action 2009-12-9.2

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer, Interactive Web Applications and Documents
IBM Lotus Forms Architect
IBM Canada Software Lab, Victoria

Blog RSS feed: