Missing action items for resolutions

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:10:42 +0200
To: "public-forms@w3.org" <public-forms@w3.org>
All,

The following resolutions don't have a corresponding action item:

*         The current "XForms for HTML" document is renamed to "XForms attributes for HTML".

*         For XForms 1.2, we relax the constraint that only one MIP can apply to a given node. Depending on MIP: type: logical AND; constraint: logical AND; required: logical OR; readonly: logical OR; relevant: logical AND; calculate: "disallow"; p3ptype: "disallow".

*         We deprecate p3ptype in XForms 1.2.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70