XCG Call summary (Lyons, XML Model Note, XLink 1.1, XProc PR)

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:37:35 -0700
To: <public-forms@w3.org>
I attended yesterday's XCG call and reported on our status.

Here are the highlights:

When asked about the November Lyons meeting I said we would "maybe" have a F2F there.

There is a new WG note for XML Processing Model coming out Thursday.  We might want to review it.
It calls out (for the first time, I believe) expectations of xi:include processing.
The note link isn't available, but here's the current status:
    http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/01/xml-model/

XLink 1.1 is going to Rec.
XProc has gone to PR on March 9. Review is open till April 15.

Leigh.