Fw: please send meetings/workshops information to calreq to be listed in the Member Events calendar

Hi Steven,

Would it be reasonable to list our virtual day Oct. 1 and our Nov 2-3 and
5-6 meetings on the events calendar?

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: