XForms 1.1 transition?

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 22:34:13 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
Cc: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Hi Steven,

Have you heard any word yet on the transition request for XForms 1.1 to go
to REC?
If not, would it be possible to prod the relevant people today since
otherwise we won't make the publication date of next week, and pretty soon
we'll be into a publication blackout period.  When is that, by the way?

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: