Re: More Testimonials for XForms 1.1

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:15:03 +0200
To: "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, public-forms@w3.org
Here is the CWI testimonial:

As the first non-military Internet site in Europe, CWI has always striven
to be at the forefront of Internet technology, and to feed research
results into actual use. Our involvement with HTML, CSS, XHTML, SMIL,
XForms, and the Semantic Web work at W3C is part of that aim. Through its
declarative approach, XForms has proved itself enormously valuable in
producing applications, reducing authoring time, improving the user
experience, and easing machine-to-machine communication. This new version
improves all those aspects, and we are delighted to see it reach
recommendation status.

-- Jan Karel Lenstra, Director, CWI (the Dutch National Research Institute
for Mathematics and Informatics)