Testimonial XForms 1.1 Inventive Designers

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:11:08 +0200
To: "public-forms@w3.org" <public-forms@w3.org>
CC: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Hi,

This is the testimonial for XForms 1.1 of Inventive Designers that can be published on the W3C's website.

Inventive Designers is pleased to have participated in the process of XForms 1.1 to become a W3C recommendation. Our document platform Scriptura, based on the XML ecosystem (XSLT, XSL-FO, XForms,...) enables our customers to control their entire document flow, from composition and personalization to output production and delivery.  We will continue to support W3C's XML standards, and XForms in particular, ensuring we can improve the way our customers communicate.
-- Klaas Bals, Chief Technology Officer, Inventive Designers

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70