Updating spec matrix

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:32:23 -0800
To: karl@w3.org
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Hi Karl,

I found your name at the bottom of the following page:
http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix

I'm wondering if we can get that page updated for XForms.
The XForms 1.1 spec made it to REC now.  Also, you should be able to
attach all four of the icons to it, i.e. we have a conformance section, we
have a test suite, it is available from the Forms WG website, and we
provide XML schema and RelaxNG schema for validation.

Also, the link for the XForms 1.0 spec should be changed to the dated
version, as the xforms shortname now points at xforms 1.1.

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: