Re: exforms.org seems expired

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:06:11 -0800
To: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Cc: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
I have a new facebook link with David.  I'll ask him through that.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed:

Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
03/03/2009 02:00 PM
exforms.org seems expired

It would be nice to be able to get this back up somehow, or at last
have the content somewhere for reference. Do we know how to get in
touch with David Landwehr?

The copyright notice points to the W3C copyright page [1]. My
understanding is that this would allow anyone to mirror the contents,
provided it is unchanged. Am I right?

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/ipr-notice-20021231